Focuses on family/couple's - their concerns and their interactions with each other, community, nature. It involves individual members collectively sharing their difficulties openly and honestly, to get another perspective, in order to resolve these differences gently, kindly and respectfully in a peaceful manner.
What we offer at Centre Bethany Centre:
Family/Couple's counselling using Afrocentric and cultural sensitivity models to address emotional, behavioural and psychological issues which is accomplished by:
· Asking about your feelings, motives, experiences
· Listening actively
· Making space for you to share your concerns
· Working together to explore the cause/effect of the challenges in your life and seek interpretive theories to explain them
· Maintaining confidentiality
· Keeping confidential notes
The session is 50 minutes long and costs $190.00 for couple's and $220 for families (up to 4 people). We accept e-transfer and any major credit card. We also offer a free 15 minute consultation.
A partial session fee is charged for missed appointments or cancellation with less than 24 hour notice unless it is due to illness or an emergency,
Social work services are not covered by O.H.I.P., but are often partially or fully covered by extended insurance plans. Receipts will be provided for insurance purposes if applicable.